The base for this figure was a Mighty Ducks "Grin" I picked up at Kay Bee for four bucks on clearance. I hacked off the head, the toes and the right hand. Then I glued the neck into place (it was a loose piece, oddly) and cut out forms for the footprints. Onto these forms I glued a number of BBs (steel pellets) to give the figure stability. Then I cut the extraneous bits off a rotary missile launcher from a Blade toy and carved a notch into the right arm stump to hold the gun, gluing it in place. Finally, I took a spare head (from the figure I cannibalized for Outrider's ankles) and glued it atop the figure to avoid needing as much putty for the final head. Click HERE for a picture of the figure at this stage. The weird things on the feet are the BBs.
The next stage was putty. LOTS of putty. About half a package of it. Most of it went to the head, chest, feet and right arm, but a little went to smoothing out some of the fabricy bits on the figure. All of the original points or articulation were retained (the original head did not move): shoulders, forearm swivels, waist swivel, hips. And, of course, the missile launcher still works perfectly, rapidfiring four projectiles. Click HERE for a picture of the unpainted figure. The three dots on the chest were hollows that I filled in.
Finally, paint. I used up most of a bottle of Testor's acrylic enamel silver paint on this puppy...4-5 coats were needed to avoid blotchy coverage, but the final result looks very nice. However, the hips are tight enough that I can't move those joints without scraping paint, so sad. I used chrome red paint for the chest insignia band, and a less metallic red for the eyeslit and details on the gun. I also used a little black paint to touch up the gun, mostly where I splashed silver on it. Click HERE for an alternate picture of the final project.
As a little side thing while I worked on this toy, I made a "superdeformed" icon of the Enforcer (not that you can really TELL it's superdeformed), as seen above.